Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Loose that Post baby Fat!



Left pic was taken last March, right pic was May.

I have never gotten rid of my pooch fat ( look at my hanging tummy. Im already flexing my tummy mind you! )

I have gained weight, lose weight and gained again and again. I tried diets and slimming pills. What I havent really tried is a consisted exercise routine coupled with healthy eating. I tried it once last 2011 but I slipped and went back to unhealthy eating.

Turning 40 was a wakeup call. I researched and watched videos, read articles about how to loose weight. I was deermined to give it a try. Im glad I did.

So for all the moms out there who thinks its ok to be overweight because we brought life to this world and we are better moms if we are huggable ( thats what I thought ) think again. Our family, children and husbands will enjoy us more, our company, if we are healthy and happy about ourselves.

For me its not about being sexy or skinny, is aboout being strong and healthy.

If you have injuries like a knee problem (like me) or cant do extreme exercise, start with low impact cardio (walking, treadmill ) and start eating healthy. In 3-4 weeks, you will see the difference.

Next time, will share recipes and food I eat along with some exercise routine!

Till nex time!

No comments:

Post a Comment