Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Do you love perfumes too??



Do you love perfumes too??

My modest collection of perfumes. Most of them are gifts from loved ones.


I bought this perfume after my last wedding gig last year. I have been using this almost everyday. Its light and very feminine. Strong perfumes makes me sneeze and I get a little  dizzy sometimes.

Estee Lauder Pleasures-first time for me to buy this perfume as well, as a gift for my birthday last January ( hubby gave me shopping money to buy myself something nice ) I also use this for everyday.


Ralp Lauren Romance perfume-My mother in law gave this to me as a gift before the wedding last 2007. Imagine, its still not used up and the scent is still amazing. I only use this for special occasions since I find the smell suitable for evening or an afternoon event. I have a smaller version which I keep in my purse to bring with me.


This perfume is for men but I use this form time to time as well and share this with my hubby :-) I like that it smells sweet and reminds me of hubby :-)


This is a gift from my brother last year from Dubai. I love love this fruity sweet smell but it can get over powering so I just spritz on a tiny amount. I use this both for day and night.

  Guess gold perfume-This is a gift from my hubbys Aunt from Canada. I also love the smell although its a bit strong for me so I only use this if there is an event at night or special occasions. The scent is sweet-fruity floral.



Weekend at Burnerrys . This too was a gift from my hubbys Aunt from Canada. The scent reminds me of flowers from my grandmothers garden. Its a bit strong so one spray will do. After awhile, it gives a powdery floral scent.  It last long and I usually spray this on 5-6 inches away from me so that I dont over spray.


This was a perfume from hubby though I chose the scent. I like my Gucci perfume better but I wanted to try this new perfume at the time. the first note ( the scent you get once you spray it on ) smells citrusy floral then after a while (middle note) it gives off a powdery fruity scent. It last long too.


Issei Miyaki was my perfume way back so this scent reminds me of good memories when i was still in the fashion world. The scent is light,  sweet and fresh. Great for night or day. I think this is one of the all time best sellers.


Now this one is also my favorite. I love love the scent.And since its parfum, you just need a small amount. I think its just one size. Its also very expensive here ( Almost P5,000 pesos)
Very feminine.

 The scent is soft, fruity floral.When I wear this scent it Reminds me of a womans dresser, Soft colors of pink and peach, expensive sheets and makes me think of Paris!lol.


Clinique happy-Also a gift from my mother inlaw, this scent is sweet with a hint of floral. As you can see, I also use this everyday :-)

 These two colognes are both gifts. I rarely use cologne evidently shown here in the picture.LOL.

 Got this for free-small version of the Fleur Gucci. I slip this in my purse when I dont want to bring the entire bottle with me.


This scent is very light even if its a perfume. Fresh and citrusy. I also like this although I dont have a big bottle, this samples is good enough for me.

In the future, I would like to buy Gucci Envy and Ralp by Ralp Lauren. Something to buy for Christmas or my birthday.hehehehe.

Hope you enjoyed reading about perfumes!

Till my next post!!

2 comments:

  1. nice collection. but i think ill be broke if i buy these stuff lol

    BTW, I want to invite you to join my latest giveaway
    SMILE BRILLIANT GIVEAWAY
    CLICK HERE
    if you want to know more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for reading! will check it out!

    ReplyDelete