Monday, March 19, 2012

Wild Cherry scrub,lotion and bath gel review-The body Shop

I bought several of these gift sets as a gift for my lovely sisters :-) last christmas and saved this variant for myself. First, I love the bag! Perfect companion for travel or overnight.

The lotion and scrub smells like cherry yogurt! I just love it! I used the gel, scrub and lotion and I felt so relaxed and so pampered. After my bath I just wanted to lie down, but here I am blogging about it!

Its trully yummy and to think I bought this for P500.00 pesos only!!



 This is the scrub! Super yummy-licious! hahahaha.

 I didnt use the scrub (although I was tempted too!) because I just opened a new one last week.

REMINDER: Body scrubs are meant to be used for 3-4 weeks or less! Using a scrub more than 1-1.5 months is not advisable because of all the germs that might cause infection, irritation or itchiness.

Till my next post my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment