Sunday, March 25, 2012

Product Review: Smashbox Concealer & my favorite concealers



I bought this concealer for P1,000 at beauty bar shang. Hubby wanted me to treat myself and do some retail therapy so I figured why not try new makeup items? This concealer is not really new but I havent tried this concealer yet and a girl cannot have so many concealers right? I think I have around 6-7 concealers and as a makeup artist, its good to know the performance of a product before using it to our clients.

So as far as coverage is concern, this concealer is 7 for me. Its opaque and its not too thick so you can definitely use this under the eyes.Although my favorite is still Clinique airbrush concealer and bobbi brown, this concealer is my 2nd favorite. I also bring this with me all the time. I can put it on my face before I retouch.(I dont use primers or HD foundation everyday.Sometimes I just use concealer and sheer powder to set it, so I do concealer touch ups )


 Convenience wise,I give this an  8 because its handy and as far as blendability is concerned its a 7.
So if your looking for a concealer for under eye, I will still reccommend Laura mercier or Bobbie brown corrector and CLinique airbrush concealer. Then for pimple scars and  pigmentation, its Mac studio fix and this concealer.

I have yet to buy the makeup forever concealer set and Cinema Secret, but I read a lot of good reviews. Those babies are next on my list :-)

Till next time lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment