Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday inspired nail colors


These 3 colors are my latest favorite nail polish. Since its holiday season, I chose to sport metallic and
sparkly colors. What is so great about these 3 shades are that they are all quick drying.


This deep brown color with gold glitters looked very festive yet still safe because of the brown base.Bought this from Elianto for P100, discounted from P199.  I also love the bottle design. I was not able to take a picture but the top has a floral carvings and as you can see, the cap has a floral design as well. Really feminine. I think this will be a  a nice gift idea for christmas.


This silver metallic shade is P325.00, quite steep I know. But  like the color very much. I had to choose between this silver metallic and the other silver shade but it looked like a foil, so I bought this one instead. Unfortunately, after trying it on for a day, the color faded. Well, I didnt put any clear polish on top, but the other two polish from Elianto did not fade at all, even without the top coat.

This Emerald green shade with gold glitters is from Elianto as well. I am not really a fan of green nail polish, but lately, im loving it a lot. I even bought another green shade, but will feature next time, since its not sparkly or festive.

I will feature more  colors of nail polish next time that we gals can wear this Holiday, that is great for parties. Maybe  I can also come up a nail tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment