Monday, December 6, 2010

Behind the scenes Globe G-cash shoot


Kathleen our model and her sister stylist Karen..



David Fabros, our photographer and me, goofing around during break. David and I go way back, when I was still the Marketing Head of Bobson. I've known him for more than 7 years.
This is Karen before makeup..


Karen's many faces.. here I used MUFE foundation, MAC nc30 loosepowder, Covergirl cream blush with Prestige pink blush on top. Loreal eye shadow for the eyes. I used the golden pink shade as base and the  medium brown for the crease. Lipstick from Loreal, Rosewood. Mascarra is from MEGA volume Maybelline in black.



I intensified the blush a bit and change the lipcolor into red by  Lancome and then I topped it off  with Revlon Russian red lipgloss, which is my personal favorite.


Here I just added a darker shade of brown, espresso from Mac at the outer corner .For the lips, I used Loreal Toffee and Revlon mineral lip glaze.

For more of Kathleen's pictures, please check my facebook page, Beauty makeup and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment