Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Party Makeup


For Meryll (Mega Magazine Deputy Editor) I used a Makeup forever Duo matte foundation and set it with NC30 Mac loose powder. Before that, I used primer on her T-zone because she has oily skin, I used Smashbox oil free primer. For concealers, I used Bobbie brown peach for under eye are, and MAC nc30 for spots, red marks.

Since Meryll is Pale. I wanted a natural warm blush so I  used Cover girl cream blush in Cinnamon and Loreal golden peach blush. For the eyes,  I used bronze and golden brown from Smashbox quad and eye wish palette and topped it with MAC champagne gold for  a little bit of shine. For lashes, I opted to use Mac mascarra and some falsies.

For the lips, its Revlon Nude and Victoria Secret gold gloss.



For Ck ( Advertising head of Mega Magazine)

Kryolan foundation and Cinema secrets loose powder. MAC nc30 for concealing and peach Bobbi brown for under eye.

Eyeshadow is MAC barestudy, as base and matte brown from Smashbox eye wish palette and MAC espresso for the crease. Mascarra is from Maybelline and some false eyelashes. For the lower lashline, its a bronze cream eyeliner and bronze eyeshadow, both from Smashbox. SInce the lips is very strong, I balaced the makeup with pink cheeks. I used Cover girl cream blush in Berry and prestige powder blush.

For the Lips, I used Lancome Red Cherry, Truco Red liner and Revlon Russian Red gloss for the extra oomph and shine

Some more pictures..



No comments:

Post a Comment