Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sarah's 18th birthday!!




I wanted  Sarah to look glamourous and  modern .
 For the face : I used Smashbox HD foundation and Mac studio fix powder. For the eyes, I use Smashbox bronze at the crease and  Mac paint pot in bare study. I did a drop smokey eye design and loaded her lash line with lots of black liner, smoldering from Mac and mac fluidline. 

For the lashes, I combined Maybelline mega volume mascara blue bionic mascara from Smashbox. I did not line her upper lash line, just lots of mascarra and  fake lashes. The blush is Revlon in sienna, lips in revlon nude and mac lip glass gloss.



Sarah is very pretty and very down to earth and I didnt have a hard time doing her makeup because she knows exactly what to do.  If I dont know better, I would say she is like a pro! I also did the makeup for her mom and  sister in law :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment