Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nars Eye Makeup remover



I got this sample size for free when I bought NARS orgasm blush and NIAGARA lispstick a few weeks back. I promised to review it and here it is. This makeup remover is amazing. A small amount can already remove any waterproof mascarra/eye shadow/eyeliner and its gentle on the skin.

I will definitely buy the full size! Its great that the NARS counter girl gave me this sample size to try it out. I am still using my VIT E  Makeup remover cream and Face shop makeup remover oil for the face.

So if you are looking for a good quality eye makeup remover try NARS. But if you are on a budget, you can also try these brands :

Maybelline, Loreal, Elianto. They are also good and cost much cheaper ;-)

Till my next post my lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment