Thursday, May 31, 2012

Makeup Look of the day!




I dyed my hair but its not really showing in the photo (used my Iphone for all the photos)
I used Garnier and I will make a review on it next time!



Makeup used:
Makeup forever Duo Mat foundation-beige
Mac Translucent powder
Mac Pink Swoon blush
Physicians Formula palette-Sheer pink as base and Pink brown matte at crease
OCC Lip tar, grandma and MAC coral lip gloss
Mascarra from MAC with false lashes (generic) from Landmark
Loreal liquid liner in black
Lip liner-Spice from Mac
Prestige brow color






 In this photo-I thickened the liquid liner. I love how this makes my eyes look really big!

1 comment:

  1. hi! Welcome to my blog!please let me know if your following so I can follow you back!! thanks again for stopping by! Check out my artblog, http://www.ochiesartworld.blogspot.com as well.

    ReplyDelete