Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Review:Revlon Colorburst lipstick, Fushia


This is not a new product but I have been loving this lipstick lately I had to share. This is the swatch without flash..
 With Flash..
I love the packaging, its a matte black with criss cross etching,very chic.


Notice that my lips looked bigger than they actually are? I used an old makeup trick-Line slightly outside your lipline,not too much otherwise it will look soo fake and drag-like.

 Try this makeup look-Simple eyes and bright lip. 
Makeup I used:
Eyeshadow-Champagne shadow and a matte brown shadow both from Smashbox.
I tight lined my eyes with faceshop brown eyeliner ( this technique defines the eyes but still looking natural and make lashes appear thicker)
Mascarra:Telecospic Mascarra from loreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment