Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Product Review:Trucco Waterproof Liner in Rebel



Ok, I had to much fun with the camera. And please ignore my slightly oily skin.hahahaha. I had my makeup on for 5 hours and its scortching HOT nowadays. Im wearing my favorite TRUCCO shade, REBEL. This is a waterproof semi matte brownish red.

If your looking for a shade of RED, this shade is what I will reccommend. Its great for us asians with yellow undertones.

 Im just having so much fun here...hahahaha.

 with flash this shade looks like an orange red.
without flash, its more of a dark red.

Can you see how much I love this lip pencil?? hahahaha. I bought this way back from a friend who sells cosmetics and Im not sure if Rustans Beauty Bar still carries this line. Anyways, I will just enjoy this liner until I used it up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment