Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Current Scent Obsession


Ok, so excuse the not so clear picture. I took these photose using my Iphone4. I just finished replenshing the oil diffusers in the house and I just want to share these wonderful sweet smelling things.

These are my current obsession. I bought this from Eastwood. I have the bamboo,sweet corrant and Lavender scents all scattered around the house. I just love the smell and honestly, it makes you want to relax.

I also like the oil scents where you use a candle to heat it up but I only have 2 of those and when you have a toddler in the house, its not that safe to just leave it anywhere. As for these diffusers, my son ignored them so for now this is what Im using.

Try creating a "Spa" ambiance in your house so even if your just ding chores, you feel good that your house smells nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment