Friday, March 30, 2012

Mini Haul-Pamper yourself with these products!


This Chocolate scented set from The bodyshop  is simply adorable. I bought this for P1,020 (with discount) and the set contains a scrub,body butter,body wash and lip balm. And don you just love the packaging??

The scent is yummylicious and simply adorable! I know,I said it twice!!


This summer, do not forget putting on a UVA-UVB sun protection, and this NIVEA sunscreen is safe  and can be shared by the entire family.

  This is a product I just love. I started buying this body oil spray  since 2005. I just love this variant Olive! This bodyoil is not greasy at all. You can spray it anytime or spray it after bath.

I love it so much I also  have the body butter and bodywash.
I love green nail polishes and this is my first time to buy an apple green shade. I always wear bright dark shades but this summer I wanted to try this shade. Will post a picture once I tried this on.

This yellow shade is a bit bright and not the pastel ice cream shade that I was looking for but it still looks good. I actually saw a friend of mine wearing a yellow nail polish and I liked it so much I went and look for one. But I think the yellow shade I saw from ORLY is more spring-like. Will probably buy that one next time.


Now this green shade is so DIVA like. I havent tried it yet but will surely show you guys the shade next time.

 I heard the LOREAL liquid eyeliner is good so I wnt to give this a try.Will make a review next time
This one, I got for free!

I have a video on this and will post it once I uploaded it on my channel, thehamham36.

No comments:

Post a Comment