Sunday, March 18, 2012

Whay eyeshadow to wear with RED LIPSTICK



Do you this in your car? Hahaha. Just have fun taking pictures? I just want to record and show you lovelies my makeup look.
Also, if your wearing RED LIPSTICK, it balances the look if you downplay the eyes. Minimal eyeshadow that enhanced your eyeshape is the best way to go.

Here Im using a Lipstick from -MAC Russian Red, Max Factor Lip liner, Red Cherry and Revlon gloss. I layered these products to stain my lips so it does not look too oldish. :-) --- Is that even a word?? hahahaha.

Maybe next time I will show you lovelies the many different shades of red,how to choose the right shade and the different ways to wear it!



Eyes: Bare study as base (champagne gold) from Mac, then champagne shadow from smashbox.For the

Crease-The bodyshop baked bronzer and brown liner from smashbox and black liquid liner form Mac.

Blush:Pink novoue lipstick from mac (yes lipstick! ) and MAC baby doll pink blush

Eyelashes-Ardel Individual lashes and Maybelline Mascara in black and brown for lower lashes.

Eyebrows:Prestige brow powder (taupe) and Mac brow set.

Im jsut using my IPHONE but can you see how great the RED looked in pictures? Try a RED LIPSTICK sometime and see how glam you look!

TIP:Using brown mascara for lower lashes looks softer than using all black mascara. I do this when I want to look less Vampy or too made up. Especially if you have long lashes or your going for a fresh look, brown is a good alternative. Even for a liner :-)

Photose were taken using my Iphone 4 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment