Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I heart my Pink Nail Polishes


It's past Valentines already but not too late to sport a girly pink or vampy red nail polish.
These are the pink, coral and reds that I have and I'm looking forward in buying more!!

Among all these the Opi fushia is my favorite. For the red shades , I like the Revlon. The glitters in this polish is very subtle and yet very glam looking! I use this on  top  off  my Sally Hansen Cherry Red.

The Sally Hansen is very pigmented! one coat and you will already see the exact color you see on the bottle.



Ok so you can see the red smears on my hand !hahahaha. This is the result of a super fast manicure I did on myself!!

Anyways, can you see the subtle glitters?? Its the Revlon polish on top of the Cherry Red.Love, love love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment