Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BRide Chini


 A before and after picture of Chini's Prenup makeup.



I looove this pic. Honestly, and not because I did her makeup. Chini is the type of gal who does not wear makeup at all. Then on her wedding day I suggested a red lip and cat eyeliner makeup. Without any hesitation she agreed and that was refreshing. No second guessing, doubts or any "arte" LOL.

It gave me the confidence to really concentrate on the makeup and not worry about anything else. Please forgive me when I say that, there are Bridezillas out there who will not stop squinting and complaining about anything and everything you put on their face, but they do not have a clue of what they want you to do. :-(

Chini and her mom trust me and and Im so glad to have been a part of this wedding.



For this shot, I used a nice pink shade to match the lovely tulips.





No comments:

Post a Comment