Monday, January 30, 2012

Hair and Makeup for my two friends..






 




Jacky is a Highschool BFF. This is the second time she asked me to do her makeup. Im actually glad to see her because we havent seen each other for a long time. Thank so much to Facebook, we still check each others updates and chat once in awhile.

Jack has deep set eyes so I just smudge a brown eyeliner for a soft effect. For eyeshadow base I used a neutral tan color shadow all over the lids, almost the same shade as her skin tone. vanilla at brow bone and espresso for her crease, all from Mac. Same brown shade at her lash line.

Mascarra from Maybelline and I used a natural looking lashes.

Blush: Bodyshop mink (pink tone) and a brown shade for contouring.

Foundation : Laura mercier. Powder: Laura Mercier translucent powder.Lipstick"Pink Noveu from Mac

For her hair, I used Revlon Hot rollers before I made a loose soft updo.









I have known Rachel since she was 18 years old! 12 years ago she will tag along her Dad in Cinderella where I work as a buyer. After a year or two, she was the one doing the sales call for her dad.

We became friends ever since. She is now AVP of Megaworld Sales Dept. and we are still Bffs. Of course, we hardly see each other but whenever we can find time, we hang out.

I used Airbrush makeup and curled her hair using 1-1/2 inch barrel of curling iron. Blush and lipstick all from Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment