Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another wonderful Prenup, Hair & Makeup by Ochie laraya











I used airbrush makeup (Graftobian ) and for her I used hot rollers.




I met Chini thru my other bride Liberty. We met with her mother and we discussed what look she wanta for her prenup as well as her wedding day.  Chini is the type who wears powder and gloss and thats it!

So I wanted to give her a fresh natural look for her prenup. Just give her a flawless skin and enhance her features. I think her chinita eyes is her best feature, so just accentuate it and give it a lift.

Actaully she is wearing the hair piece I used on my wedding day! Now her hair is a bit coarse and Im sure by the time she reached their location, it will go back to straight  ( I did not go with her on location ) so to preserve the curls, I used bobby pins and pinned it down. Since it turned out looking great, she opted to retain the hairstyle for some of the shots before she loosend the pink. Happy accident indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment