Monday, December 19, 2011

Subtle gold eye shadow for the holidays





This is the makeup look I wore last night at a birthday party my husband and I attended. This photo was taken using my Ipad2,  5 hours after application. The onl thing I retouched when I was there was my lipstick!

The eyeshadow is gold and matte light brown (taupe). This makeup is perfect for parties and for those that prefers light makeup. For the lipstick, you can use any neutral shade that matches for lip color.


above is a short video of the makeup.  Maybe I will do a tutorial for this look but in the meantime, these are the list of products I used:

Primer: Smashbox
Foundation:Laura Mercier Creme Founation
Highlighter:Mac paint pot,bare study
Eyeshadow:Gold highlight powder Smashbox and MAC cork
Black eyeliner:Mac Gel Liner
Mascarra:Maybelline
Blush:Mac peach
lipstick:Loreal rosewood (blotted only for a sheer application )
powder:Laura mercier
Setting spray:Graftobian
lashes:Lash gear
Nyx white eyeliner at waterline

No comments:

Post a Comment