Saturday, December 10, 2011

Black and Blue - OOTD




This is the outfit I wore at christmas party/get together last night with my hubby. I was told it was sort of an open area near the pool. It was humid that night so I figured I can wear this top I bought from Zara 2 weeks ago ( P995.00 ) and wore it with a black skinny pants ( P2,550.00 ) and blue suede pumps
 ( P2,290 ) all from Zara.





The basic black skinny is very versatile. You can dress it down, like what I did here, Top from Zara ( P990 ) and gold sequinned shoes from stacatto.








 or glam it up with this top.

The top looks simple enough at the front and the lace detail gives it that sexy surprise...:-)
My only problem with this blue is that the lace fabric does not stretcch like the black cotton fabric, so it feels weird at the back--because you get all the huggy feel all over and then the back really feels like you dont have anything on.Hahahaha. Good thing I have a corset/bra so it goes well with this outfit.




The bag is Kate spade Sierra, a gift from my hubby this christmas :-)

You can hype this look  here   http://lookbook.nu/look/2780857-Suede-and-lace

No comments:

Post a Comment