Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bride Liberty and June Nuptials






Liberty is one of the sweetest bride I have ever met. Very down to earth and what you see is what you get. She easily opened up to me and to tell you the truth, it's like Ive known her all my life. Jun is a bit reserved and quiet but he warmed up to me and frankly, he is just like my husband. Once you get to know him, he is actually very funny :-)

I was glad to be part of their special day. And Im grateful that Liberty refered me to her boss, so one of my brides is actually the daugther of her previous boss.

Congratulations to Liberty and Jun!




Liberty is wearing my very own headand. I was suppose to wear this on my wedding day but ended up using my crystal barette instead. I was glad Liberty liked it. This hair accessoru became her "something borrowed!! :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment