Monday, June 13, 2011

My SMX Bridal Fair, May 20-21


Last May 20-21 I was at SM MOA SMX for the Celebrations bridal fair. It was my first time to join a fair at SMX. It was a good experience and I would like to thank all the brides who booked my services.



During fairs, I hardly eat because I enjoy talking to clients very must I forget to eat!!! This was taken at 6pm, and It was my first meal of the day!!! I just had coffee and water non-stop. 

Christine came back and  had her trial on the second day of the fair. She wanted  a makeup that is natural looking, fresh and can withstand the heat in Roxas City. Yes, I will be flying to Roxas for her wedding! Its not my first time in Roxas. I use to go there once a year to visit BOBSON JEANS stores and distributors, when I was their Marketing Manager. But usually it was airport-hotel-mall. This time, I hope I can go have a dip.hehehehe.








Christine had her makeup at 11am that Sunday and came back before 6pm. She told me she already went to mass and went around MOA to test my  "waterproof" Smudgeproof Airbrush makeup. She said the makeup passed with flying colors.Awwwww.... She also met a lot of her friends that day from different groups, and all of them approved the makeup. I was soo glad that she came back and booked me for her wedding. 






 My booth manager, Vanessa and my assistant Rain. They are my angels. Expect to see them at my next fairs!




No comments:

Post a Comment