Friday, July 23, 2010

Problem with wrinkles?Here are some tips..



I dont claim to be a skin expert. But being an obssessed skincare junkie, I get my knowledge from Mr.Google.:-) Thru research & experience, I get to know what is the best product for my skin..though I would love to buy these products, unfortunately, these products, except for galvanic, are not available here in the Philippines yet.

I posted pictures of the skin care products that uses the latest technology available.

Personally, I use NUSKIN galvanic spa. Lately, because of my busy schedule, I have forgotten to use it. Now, I started using it again. Frankly, I don't know what I was thinking. This product is so freaking amazing. It really gives instant results & with continuous use can really erase fine lines.

I also use Oil of Olay regenerist. Its just sad that we don't have their RX line, nor the Regenerist serum. But the one available in the market is really good too. I have been using it for a year now.

Another product I included here is Aveeno ageless vitality. It uses Biolelectric technology that talks to the skin to produce more collagen & elastin. Cool huh?

Though I don't really know if it works, I read a lot of good reviews on it. Go ahead & try these wonder products. As for me, I just hope I can get a hold of them very soon!

Stay beautiful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment