Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review on: Estee Lauder Gentle Eye makeup remover abd St. Ives Green Tea Scrub


This came with the gift set I got from my Mother in law on my birthday last month. This eye makeup remover feels like water on the skin. It removes makeup gently indeed ( even when Im wearing my contact lenses ) though I find that it does not take out my waterproof mascarra efficiently like the Maybelline or Loreal makeup Remover.

The Nars makeup remover is far better but since I have the Maybelline one, Im happy with this because it removes my foundation/eye makeup and eyeliner :-)

4 stars for me!

This is an absolute favorite of mine! Love the smell and the texture! Ever since I used this last december, I never had any breakouts even on my period!! hahahaha. But be sure to use  a moisturizer right after because it can leave your skin feeling a bit dry. So if you have oily skin, this is great for you. If you have dry skin, it might leave your skin feeling dry after use.

Till my next post ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment