Monday, February 18, 2013

Makeup look and OOTD!


Posing behind my Work area. That corner is where I usually do my artwork. Check out my work at http://www.ochiesartworld.blogspot.com. I hope you subscribe!

Makeup from Mac and Laura Mercier.

Foundation-Laura Mercier creme foundation and Laura M.loose powder.

Lipstick-Pink Novue from Mac, Eye shadow-Champagne gold pigment, Blush- Pink Swoon and Black track gel liner from Mac






My inspiration above...As usual, wearing my favorite denim top!
My skirt is from Promod ( Original price was P1,200, bought is for P500! )









Went and had a Pre-Valentine lunch with my  good friend Rachel-WHile we were cathing up on things, I decided to draw her. it was a good practice because my live model was not posing, so I was forced to draw some of her features by memory :-)

Till my next post ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment