Tuesday, October 2, 2012

makeup look and OOTD!




My Makeup look:

Eyeshadow from Smashbox-Light silver gray as base and medium gray at crease. Foundation from MUFE, duo mat, cheeks from nars-Orgasm, lipstick from MAC, Angel. Eyeliner-Loreal's liquid eyeliner.



My bling: Amber and hematite bracelet and Majestic pearls-all form a local designer, Lisa.
She has a stall at tiendesitas and supplies Rustans and SM with her designs. Stones from Bangkok and Singapore. My ring is plated gold and white enamel from Simply Joys.


I love how this bag can carry so many things! Its not as heavy as my other bags and I love the quilted effect! Leather bag from DKNY


My OOTD:



Sunglasses from Zara
Viole Top with Ruffles from Shapes ( 5 years old!)
White linen shorts from Forever 21
Sequinned flats from Stacatto
Leather bag from DKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment