Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Whats in my Makeup Bag?



My only issue is that this lipstick leaks. ut the color is absolutely gorgeous! It stays on all day althought it can be a bit drying so I just apply a lip balm before I used this lipstick.


I swatched it above. You only need a small amount.


My favorite lipbalm, Burts bees with tint.
 Retractable brush that I can used for powder and blush. I clean this every other day.
  Loreal Super liner-Not waterproof.
  I prefer this type of tip for liquid eyeliners.
  Faceshop dark brown Liquid eyeliner.
  Maybelliner super curl mascarra. I love this!
Obviously my favorite, Blush delice from Loreal. Sheer blush that has a slight shimmer and very similar to Nars Orgasm.

Of course, I have my trusted MAC studio fix for touch ups, eyelash curler from Shue, Eye lubricant ( I wear lenses) Shaver , The Bodyshop highlighter ( I dont like a super matte look for this gives me a subtle glow )

The bodyshop lipgloss--This gloss takes me back to a time when I was I went to the states, LA, Las Vegas to the East coast--New york, Brooklyn and Jersey. It was one of my favorite time ever--coz this is the only gloss/lipstick I use back then. Funny right?

My other go to lipstick -- Loreal Rosewood. I love how this lipstick moisturizes my lips at the same time. I can blot it on my lips for a stain look or apply it as is, as my neutral lipstick. This is my 3rd bullet!

I hope you enjoy this post! Till next time ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment