Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Review on: Stay dont Stray from Benefit


First time for me to own a Benefit product. Weird I know. But I never really had the chance to buy this brand. Now that it has a makeup counter in Rustans, I decided to try out one item.hahahaha. I also find their prices a bit high ( more expensive than MAC ) so Im really careful in what to buy.

I bought this a couple of months ago and it was only 2 weeks ago when I decided to try it out. At first I was dissapointed because it was hard to blend, too much product comes out when you pump it or oil come out!

Anyways, I still tried it several times, and after awhile I learned how to use this better. I do not press the pump all the way thru, instead I just press it just a little bit, because you only need a very small amount.

It really works! I have this age spot that is not hard to cover but at the middle of the day, the concealer does not stay very long even if I use a primer under it. This product is opaque enought to cover it but I still use concealer on top and it stays all day!

I reccomend this product and if I use it all up, I will definitely buy again :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment