Saturday, July 7, 2012

MLOTD- Purple eyes!





The other day I was inspired to wear a purple eye shadow. I hardly wear this color because I am more comfortable wearing neutrals for everyday.  But I wanted to wear my Lilac top from Zara and match it with my Iphone case and bling, so I figured, why not match it with my makeup? Excessive? Not really, as long as the colors are monochromatic.



I bought this palette for P300.00 about a year ago. I use the middle color (pink) as my base and the purple with subtle silver glitters as my crease color and the hite at my inner corners and brow bone. I love the look!



This is the swatch for the lipstick I used from Mac, Purple Rite. It has a purple undertone to it.


As you can see, this is my favorite blush that is almost used up. Its similar to Nars orgasm, Bella bamba I think of Benefit and Peach keen from Mac.  I swatched it below:

I was not able to take a photo of my outfit so maybe next time I wear it I will post it here!

Hope you like my post ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment