Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Loreal Super Liner!


Im the type of person who would go out without mascarra or lipstick but will always have an eyeliner in hand. It was only recently that I discovered Loreal liner because I have been using The bodyshop/Mac and faceshop for the longest time and Im happy with it.

But I read and saw a lot of reviews on Loreal liners so I head on to SM cosmetic counter and got me this new Loreal liner-waterproof this time.




I put it to the test--as you can see its waterproof,smudgeproof. For P695.00, its worth it. It gives a precise liner. Hold it firmly and press it downward to get a thicker line, otherwise, it gives a thin line.

I will reccomend this liner because its easy to use, although I prefer the old tip than this one. Nevetheless, I have used it several times and it stayed on the entire day.


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, it's great! I was looking for a new liquid liner and this one looks great! Is it expensive? xx
    Also, check out my blog? I just started :)

    http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete