Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stubaki Conditioner by Sheseido


In  Japan, Sheseido is not just a makeup brand.  They have shampoo, conditioners and vitamins like Purewhite and Collagen.

 I personally drink the Sheseido Pure white capsules for my daily need of Vitamin C and other skin beautifying properties.

For my shampoo and conditioner, I use Sheseido Stubaki. I ran out of the conditioner so I bought a refill.

This STUBAKI white conditioner is for hair that is colored or damaged. The first one I got is the Red Stubaki, for Normal hair. I love this conditioner because It makes my hair soooo smooth and smells so great! But It can weight my hair down so I dont use this everyday. :-)

I bought this at the japanese store in Metrowalk. But I think you can google it and buy it online.




No comments:

Post a Comment