Tuesday, June 19, 2012

OOTD-A day with Family-Favorite Pic App!!


This was a week ago and I thought I posted it already :-)
Top from ZARA, its low back and forever 21 white shorts and Flats from Schu. My makeup look of the day as well!

I posted this in IG ( my IG name is Hamhamgirl ) My fave app so far is picstitch and lenslight :-)
My new discover in Eastwood -Happy Lemon! Their Matcha with Red beans id way better than Cha time. Too bad there is no happy Lemon near our place. I think they have in Megamall. Oh well, I just have to explore and find out!


Spent the day with family.Had dinner at Cibo. Food was good, but service, not so much.I tweeted that the waiter that served us had an attitude :-(   But the day was too good to let it get in the way :-)

Till my next post ladies~

No comments:

Post a Comment