Tuesday, April 24, 2012





Excuse the quality of the the photos :-(

I used my Iphone since , I didnt have time to take a picture using my Canon.

This is my first time to buy a Nars lipstick. I was looking for a sheer coral shade for everyday, and this is my current default lipstick.




Its a sheer lipstick but the color is buildable (meaning you can adjust the intensity of the color by applying several times) and it looks very natural, feminine and fresh. If you are afraid to wear coral shades, NIAGARA is a good alternative and can be worn for work, school or even at night - with  smokey eyes.

Plus, Orange/Coral is one of the color trend this year! Its a great shade and flattering on almost all skin tones.

Downside is the price.P1,350. Other than that,  this is a great buy for me, I even use this as a blush :-)

Where to get it:  Rustans Shangrila.

Thanks lovelies, till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment