Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas morning !


Blouse, skirt and belt from Zara. Satin flats from staccato.

I love how this blouse shimmers! Its lightweight and the fit is great! Although the neckline is really low ( I got a medium size, normally Im a smal  in Zara ) so maybe thats why the neckline seems so low!

The skirt is very versatile and can be worn dress down or totally glam!

I dont want to wear too much eyeshadow so its mostly eyeliner.  I used a lightweight foundation (Laura Mercier) The Light shade at the center of my face and 2 shades darker at my cheeks. I do this when I dont have time to use a bronzer. The blush is from body shop..its peach brown. Eyeliner from mac and mascarra from Loreal. No lipstick here but I just dab on a gloss.

I really wanted to do a tutorial for this look but Im pressed for time. Oh by the way, Im wearing hair extensions from Keira. I will probably do a tutorial on this next time ( I hope! )

Happy Holidays everyone!! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. wholesalewigsonline.com strongly recommend.. I personally purchased a lot of real human hair extentions from wholesalewigsonline.com i got my hair so fast and it is absolutely the softest, it was so soft and pretty and once my stylist put in i was in love... most incredible hair that i've ever seen it will always be smooth and delightful,this hair is amazing! good quality and durability ,you can easily work with and maintain on

    ReplyDelete