Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas morning !


Blouse, skirt and belt from Zara. Satin flats from staccato.

I love how this blouse shimmers! Its lightweight and the fit is great! Although the neckline is really low ( I got a medium size, normally Im a smal  in Zara ) so maybe thats why the neckline seems so low!

The skirt is very versatile and can be worn dress down or totally glam!

I dont want to wear too much eyeshadow so its mostly eyeliner.  I used a lightweight foundation (Laura Mercier) The Light shade at the center of my face and 2 shades darker at my cheeks. I do this when I dont have time to use a bronzer. The blush is from body shop..its peach brown. Eyeliner from mac and mascarra from Loreal. No lipstick here but I just dab on a gloss.

I really wanted to do a tutorial for this look but Im pressed for time. Oh by the way, Im wearing hair extensions from Keira. I will probably do a tutorial on this next time ( I hope! )

Happy Holidays everyone!! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment