Saturday, June 11, 2011

Alica's transformation and Trial

I Met Alica at ADB where I had a 3-day makeup workshop and demo. I was glad she got me for her pre-nup shoot because I actually love doing photo shoots. Back when I was still a designer/buyer in Penshoppe/Oxygen/Bobson/For me , I always go with the advertising team on shoots. I often do the styling and help with the concept and over all theme of the shoots.

With Alica and Tabs, the shoot was sheer fun!


Alica wanted to dye her hair brown so I reccomended Salon Republic in Ortigas. I also did my trial there.She wore a brown contact lenses as well, which I think completes the look.

I posted Alicas prenup shoot here before,and now we did another trial using airbrush method.


Alica chose the pink lipstick and blush combination. This suits her better.

This was the first look, coral lips and blush. The looks is very spring and fresh.

For the second look, I added a pink blush and pink/gold eye shadow. Alica liked this look better. The change is subtle but if you look closely, the difference is really on the lips and blush.





AFter the trial, I took a picture of the three sisters. Honestly, its not hard to make these ladies look beatiful. Visit my site, www.ochielaraya.com for more samples of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment