Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bridal Expo last June 5 & 6 at The World Trade Center












I joined the Bridal expo for the first time, last June 5 & 6. This is amidst my heavy load in class ( 8 hours a day till Saturday) and work. It was a fruitful & even if it was below my expectation, I was glad I joined. It was a good experience & I enjoyed myself.

Aside from being one of the exhibitors, I also sponsored the Hair & makeup for the fashion shows of the event. I was joined by my team, Edwin Sayson, for the hair & my loyal assistant Anna & my photographer/Graphic artist nephew, John Richard Seminiano.

It rained for 2 days in Manila & I guess, going to World trade is not as accessible as going to the mall. However, there were still a lot of attendees and I will for sure join again, next year. I posted the pictures if some of my brides & one of the model in the fashion show. Pls check my multiply site-ochielaraya.multiply, for the more pictures, as well as my Facebook page-beauty makeup & so much more. Till my next post, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment