Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'M IN ELLE.COM!!!

I got so excited yesterday because, guess what??I'm in ELLE.COM. I'm in the lead for their weekly ELLE.COM VIDEO STAR!!

Funny thing is that I uploaded this video of mine without expecting that I will get in! Ok, so that's stupid right? its just that I sent several good one's and it keeps getting rejected because its either too long or I violated some of the rules! ( in one video, I mentioned their competitor Glamour.com! Stupid of me, right? )

Not long after , I got a letter from their asst editor (yikes!! ) that my video's cant be included because of the many violations etc. etc. that i did !! I was so horrified & embarrassed!

Have you ever send a message, and then after clicking the "send" button, you realize your sending your "hate text" to the person concerned instead of your confidante friend????!! Yup, citing that one from experience (hahaha) But that's a totally different story.

And then, the other day, I just googled my self... who does that right?ME apparently, so I came across my video being the leader in ELLE.COM's next video star!!! YIPEE!

I was soooo happy that despite all of the above crazy things I did, I still got included in the competition. This video, Liquid liner tutorial, was my very 1st video ever. Not my best, but apparently good enough to get 200++ views! I posted it here, pls watch so that you know what I'm talking about. You can actually hear dogs barking, hammers pounding & my baby crying in the background!hahahahaha.

Anyways, I'd like to thanks ELLE for being such a sweetie and I sooo loove them now ( really, I do! )

So go ahead, vote for me or visit their site, ELLE. COM & simple check out the many things beauty, makeup, hair & a bunch of other stuff they have on their site!!

You might just see me their again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment